The HRC Journal of Economics and Finance is a double-blind peer–reviewed academic journal for students, researchers, and faculty to showcase their research pertaining to the discipline of economics and business. Our mission is to provide a platform through which scholars can publish their scholarly findings to showcase them with the research community at large. We invite research papers and articles on topics related to the field of economics, business and management for its quarterly journal publication.
HRC Journal of Economics and Finance team aims to bring high quality content with the utmost transparency and clearest ethical behavior as possible. Nearly each attribute of this process involves important ethical principles and decisions, which are seldom explicitly stated and even less often shared with the readership. Journal’s reputations depend on the trust of readers, authors, researchers, reviewers, editors, research subjects, funding agencies, regulatory agencies & administrators. This trust is enhanced by describing as explicitly as possible the journal’s policies to ensure the ethical treatment of all participants in the publication process. For authors, the journal has the policy that the submitted work has not been published before (except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review or thesis). The work is not under consideration elsewhere. The copyright has not been breached in seeking its publication. The publication has been approved by all co- authors and responsible authorities at the institute or organization where the work has been carried out.
1. Authors can submit research papers, review articles, commentary, and book reviews
2. Papers can be related to the fields of economics, development, finance, management, law, health, education, gender, patents, trade, environment, and other related fields. These are indicative fields, and authors can submit any paper other than above mentioned fields.
3. The author will submit the paper in both word and pdf format. If the author is writing the paper in LaTeX, kindly submit the LaTeX file as well.
4. Word Limit: The maximum word count is up to 10000 words.
5. Format: The font size and style to be followed is 16 point for heading, 14 point for subheadings, 12 point for text and 10 for footnotes and Times New Roman respectively. Line spacing should be 1.5 for the text and 1 for the footnotes and endnotes. The name of the file should be in the format “FirstNameLastName- PaperTitle.”
6. All figures and tables should be embedded within the text. They should be labeled properly along with the source. Equations should be
7. The cover page should include the name of the author, name of institution, title, department, year of study (for students), contact number and email-id.
8. Citation: For the purpose of citations follow Chicago style referencing.
9. The Acknowledgements and Declarations section will be after the text of the manuscript and before the References section. The Declaration as applicable, on funding, conflict of interest, authors’ contribution, data source, ethics approval etc. must be provided.
10. Plagiarism: Plagiarism of any kind is strictly prohibited and will lead to rejection of the entry. Limit of up to 10 percent is acceptable.
11. Copyright: Authors whose paper gets selected will be required to fill a copyright form to be sent separately to them.
12. Only original and unpublished entries will be considered for publication.
13. Abstract: Submissions must include an abstract of maximum 300 words, comprising of a brief description of the hypothesis, structure of the paper, research methodology and tools.
14. Citation of references in the text shall follow name and year in parentheses format. For eg. (Abbott 1991; Barakat et al. 1995; Kelso and Smith 1998; Medvec et al. 1999).
15. Different sections in the paper should be numbered in serial order. These include:
In case of any queries, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Patron : Prof. Dr. Rama, Principal, Hansraj College, University of Delhi
Editors: Dr. Apoorva Gupta, Assistant Professor, Dept. of Economics, Hansraj College & Dr. Arjun Mittal, Assistant Professor, Dept. of Commerce, Hansraj College